Finally, an easy-to-use, high-resolution LED display solution for all your on-premise digital marketing.


Boost your business with our ultra-high resolution displays.

Promote your products and services with expertly crafted, ultra-high-resolution displays and easy-to-use, cloud-based content management software. From design and manufacturing through installation and support, we are committed to helping you unlock your full marketing potential.


A Canadian Standards Association (CSA) certified shop will ensure that your sign meets the latest safety and quality standards.

We’ve searched for perfection. And we’ve found it.

Our digital displays offer quality, durability, cloud software, technology, and weather resistance. We will assist you with the selection of the best model, take care of the permits and regulations, and install your digital display for you.

An outdoor LED display that shows rich and engaging content is the most effective way to attracting potential target consumers.

Controlled by cloud-based software, outdoor displays can be updated all at once with the click of a single button.


  • Z3 to 5 times more pixels than its competitors
  • Z60% lighter because it uses one hi-tech controller rather than many components in each module.
  • ZEasier to maintain and replace one module at a time.
  • ZComes with intelligent Controller for auto-mapping pixels and remotely detecting defects.
  • ZProvided patented management Cloud software that allows you to upload images and text remotely.
  • ZFast delivery, training and support for a lifetime.

So which sign type should you choose?

Signage is an integral part of your business development, and a high-quality sign can have an impact on your business and its image.


Choose the best height for your signage

This letter visibility chart is based upon information provided by Pennsylvania Transportation Institute, Penn State University and the United States Sign Council (USSC).
Viewing Distance
Minimum Required Letter Height (inches)
100 ft
250 ft
360 ft (city block)
500 ft
750 ft
1000 ft
1320 ft (1/4 mile)
Calculations based on an externally (or naturally) lit sign with all up per case Helvetic letters utilizing optimal negative space. Factors that may affect required letter size are: colour scheme, font selection, traffic and weather conditions, or sign standoff.

Here are all the answers to your permitting questions.

A sign bylaw and sign permit process are intended to ensure businesses have equal and fair opportunities to advertise and promote while preserving the aesthetics of the community. A sign permit is required prior to a sign being constructed, moved, altered, placed or repaired in City limits.

A sign permit is required prior to any new signage; or alteration, or relocation of existing signage. The permit fee for new business signs located on a building (wall sign) is waived if you apply for it within 2 weeks of receiving Business License approval.

To obtain a sign permit, applicants need to submit an application with the requested drawings and appropriate fees to the Development Services Department at City Hall.

1) When do I need a permit?

Anytime you install new signage or awning on the exterior, you will be required a sign permit from the City.

2) Where can I find more information?

We have compiled a list of the most common questions and steps here on our website. There is always more information available on the website of your city or municipality. For Winnipeg, you can look at this link: Winnipeg Permits Portal

3) Do you take care of the permit process?
Absolutely. A small management fee is included in your quote for us to prepare the drawings, file the application, and follow up.
4) What’s an encroachment?
If your sign or awning goes over your property line, the city will charge you an encroachment fee. Your property survey certificate will be required if the city is unsure whether the sign encroaches.
5) How can I get an engineer's stamp on my plan?
In case an engineer stamp is required for your sign or awning, we work with our team of engineers. Engineer fees should be included in your quote.
6) Do I need an electrical permit?
To connect the power source to your illuminated sign, you will need a certified electrician. They will require an electrical permit in addition to your approved sign permit.
7) What happens if the Sign Permit is not approved?
We will try to find a solution to comply with the legislation based on the changes the City requires. If, however, the permit is not approved, then you will only be charged the applicable fees.
8) Can I apply for the permit?
Anyone can apply for a permit by following the City’s guidance on their website. For a small fee, we make the process simple.
9) Do I need my landlord’s approval?
Yes, we recommend getting your landlord’s approval before manufacturing the sign to ensure it complies with any technical guidelines of the property.