Light up the whole front of your business with an illuminated awning
Boost your business’s visibility and aesthetic appeal with commercial illuminated awnings from Advance Signs & Awnings. Awnings can illuminate the whole front of your building and showcase your brand 24/7.
#1 awning company
Awnings give you more surface area to display your message.
We are the #1 Awnings manufacturer in Manitoba.
Switch the button to see the difference:
Get your brand and the whole front of your business lit up!
ADVANTAGES OF USING AWNINGS
- ZGreater square footage per dollar invested
- ZMore advertising space
- ZIlluminate the entire building's front
- ZProvides shelter
- ZEnhances the dimension of your building
- ZLong-lasting (usually over 15 years)
So which sign type should you choose?
Choose the best height for your signage
Find here most of the common questions before choosing your signage.
1) What are the advantages of an awning on my storefront?
2) Do I need a permit?
3) Do I need an electrician?
4) Can I install it myself?
5) Can you ship anywhere?
6) Can you recover my existing awning?
7) How big can you make my awning?
8) What is the payment process?
9) How long does it take to manufacture and install?
10) Is it possible to print a colourful logo on it?
11) Can I illuminate my awning later?
12) How do I maintain my awning?
13) Can my illuminated awning turn on and off by itself?
14) Do you make awnings with an aluminum roof?
15) Are there grants or subsidies for awnings?
Here are all the answers to your permitting questions.
A sign permit is required prior to any new signage; or alteration, or relocation of existing signage. The permit fee for new business signs located on a building (wall sign) is waived if you apply for it within 2 weeks of receiving Business License approval.
To obtain a sign permit, applicants need to submit an application with the requested drawings and appropriate fees to the Development Services Department at City Hall.